Athletic Striping Paint, Blue, 18 Oz., PK12
- Item# 9CJA7
- Mfr. Model# 750
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# E8817
- UNSPSC# 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Inverted Striping Paint
- Base Type Solvent
- Line Stripping Aerosol Yes
- Color Family Blues
- Color Blue
- Size 20 oz.
- Net Weight 18 oz.
- Coverage 158 Linear ft./2" Strip
- Dry Time 15 min. to 30 min.
- Dry Time Tack Free 10 min.
- Application Temperature 60 to 80 Degrees F
- Application Method Aerosol, Marking Wand
- Surface Grass, Dirt, Concrete, Cement
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- Standards NFPA 30B, Level 1
- For Use With Line Striper
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BE99RUST-OLEUM
Price $8.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.