Incandescent Lamp, B10,60W
- Item# 24W616
- Mfr. Model# 96001
- Catalog Page# 631
- UNSPSC# 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape B
- Bulb Shape B10
- Watts 60
- Bulb Base Type Candelabra Screw (E12)
- Lumens 580
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 2800K
- Bulb Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 60SC/CL
- ANSI Code 96001
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Decorative
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/4"
- Average Bulb Life 9000 hr.
- Three-Way No
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- High Output No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Rough Service Yes
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.