3/4" Thick, Flexible EPDM Pipe Insulation, 3 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 19NF99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 440-AC85834
- Catalog Page # 2831
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
EPDM rubber-based elastomeric material is flexible, lightweight, UV resistant, and requires no outdoor weather protection. Insulation is noncorrosive to copper or stainless steel, requires no vapor barrier, and is paintable. Can be used on hot liquid heating systems, cold water plumbing, and chilled water and refrigeration lines to control condensation formation.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material EPDM
- Type - Pipe Insulation Flexible
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 3/4"
- Insulation Length 3 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 8-5/8"
- Insulation Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 3.06
- Insulation Approx. K Value 0.25
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Black
- Standards ASTM E84, UV Resistant,ASTM E96,D635, C692 Non Corrosive, ASTM C534, Flexibility
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions