Screw-In CFL, 25W, Medium
- Item# 23MD15
- Mfr. Model# FS5B-25W
- Catalog Page# 625
- UNSPSC# 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape Spiral
- Dimmable No
- Incandescent Equivalent Wattage 100
- Watts 25
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape Spiral
- Bulb Tone Very Cool
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Lumens 1600
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 85
- Bulb Designation 25W/CFL/A
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -5 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL, Meets 2012 DOE Standards
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.