Panel Mount Disconnect Switch, 600VAC Voltage, 40 Amps AC, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 6A617
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 101847G
- Catalog Page # 298
- UNSPSC # 39121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Panel-Mount Disconnect SwitchesReliable 600VAC load-break switches for single• or 3-phase applications. Interlock keeps the door closed until the handle is in the Off position. Switches come with a protective cover for line-side terminals, legend plate, shaft/gasket assembly, and handle. The shaft must be cut to the length required for the box depth. Enclosure depth: 32A, 6" to 10"; 40A, 7" to 12"; 60A and 85A, 8" to 12".UL Listed and CSA Certified.BT6 and ME3U SeriesBlack knob.
- Item Panel Mount Disconnect Switch
- Locking/Nonlocking Non-locking
- Amps AC 40
- Voltage 600VAC
- Number of Poles 3
- Handle Color Black
- Enclosure Depth 7" to 12"
- Switch Dia. 2.26"
- Switch Depth 1.67"
- Includes Black Knob, Legend Plate, Protective Cover for Line Side Terminals, Legend Plate, Shaft/Gasket Assembly and Handle
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions