2000g/5 lb. Digital LCD Compact Bench Scale
- Item# 3WRG6
- Mfr. Model# WBW 5A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Scale Sub-Category Food Scale
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 2000g/5 lb.
- Scale Readability 0.0002kg/0.2g/0.0005 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 6-3/4"
- Weighing Surface Width 8-1/4"
- Overall Length 9-1/8"
- Overall Width 9"
- Overall Height 6-3/4"
- Application Modes Weigh, Checkweigh
- Power Unit AC, Rechargeable Battery
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Plastic
- Standards UL, FCC, CE, IP67
- Includes AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery
- Weighing Units kg/g/lb.
- Washdown Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.