3000g/6 lb. Digital LCD Compact Bench Scale
- Item # 8MVR2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LBK 6A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Scale Sub-Category Food Scale
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 3000g/6 lb.
- Scale Graduations 0.5g
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 9-7/8"
- Weighing Surface Width 7-1/8"
- Overall Length 10"
- Overall Width 9-7/8"
- Overall Height 4-1/4"
- Application Modes Weighing, Counting, Percentage
- Power Unit Battery and AC Adapter
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Plastic
- Standards CE, UL, CSA
- Includes AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery
- Weighing Units g
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.