Fixture Mount Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 2827 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 6DXF1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CMRB 6 480
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Fixture Mount
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 2827 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 208VAC, 240VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 20 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive, Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 15 to 45 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC Dependent on Control Unit Rating
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (CFL, Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED)
- Max. Capacity @ 480VAC 2400VA (CFL, Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED)
- Light Technology CFL, Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CA Title 24 Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.