Ceiling Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 2463 sq. ft. Microphonic, Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 6EZY8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RM PDT 9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Microphonic, Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Ceiling
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 2463 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 12VDC, 24VDC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 20 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive, Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 8 to 15 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC Dependent on Control Unit Rating
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- Description/Special Features Recessed Mount
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CA Title 24 Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6EZY6ACUITY SENSOR SWITCH
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.