Ceiling Digital Cat5 Cable Daylight SensorPhotocellWhite
- Item # 23J490
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NCM ADC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Use With - Motion Sensing and Dimming Sensor Switch nLight Control System
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Daylight Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Digital Cat5 Cable
- Sensing Technology Photocell
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Ceiling
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 12 to 24VDC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Automatic
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 45 sec. to 25 min.
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, Title 24 Compliant
- Includes (2) Self Tapping Screw
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.