Wall Switch Box Hard Wired Vacancy Sensor, 1000 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, Ivory
- Item # 20VE53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SSD VA 120 IV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Passive infrared occupancy sensor detects body heat in motion and automatically turns lights On and Off as people enter and leave a room. By reducing the amount of time the lights are on, the sensor cuts energy consumption and significantly reduces energy costs. Must be located where full line-of-sight is possible. The integrated photocell can keep lights off if there is sufficient daylight in the room. Does not require a neutral connection or a minimum load requirement.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Vacancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 1000 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Ivory
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Automatic, Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 2 ft. 6" to 4 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, Title 24 Compliant
- Includes (2) Self Tapping Screw, 800W @ 120V
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions