Standard Series Fluorescent Fixture, Apertured Reflector Type, 32W Lamp Watts
- Item # 3XY87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TLA 2 32 MVOLT1/4GEB10IS
- Catalog Page # 463
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Standard Series Fluorescent Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 4
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Fixture Wattage 113W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Length 96"
- Width 12"
- Height 4"
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2ETU3
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Housing Finish High Gloss Baked White Enamel
- Mounting Individually or in a Row, Direct to Surface or Suspended
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Channel Connector Screw On Endplate
- Channel Width 9"
- Description/Special Features Tandem
- Standards Class P, HPF, Non PCB, UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Series TLA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.