Traditional Surface Mount Fixture, Strip Light, 36" × 4-3/8", F25T8
- Item # 2MZG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SS 2 25 MVOLT GEB10IS
- Catalog Page # 442
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Fluorescent Striplights • Painted surfaces have a high-gloss, baked white finishLithonia models with MV ballast are NEMA Premium® and CEE Qualified.Narrow • For cove, storage areas, and other light-duty applications Suitable for surface or suspended mounting; can be single or row mounted
- Item - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Traditional Surface Mount Fixture
- Fixture Type - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Strip Light
- Nominal Length 36"
- Nominal Width 4-3/8"
- Nominal Height 3"
- Linkable Up To Unlinkable
- Max. Fixture Wattage 44.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 22.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Dimmable No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Emergency Battery Backup No
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Lamp Type - Fixtures F25T8
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Metal Gauge 20
- Housing Finish High Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 3GXR3
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Individual Or Row, Surface Or Suspended
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Labeled
- Series SS
- Description/Special Features Staggered strip
- Item Staggered Strip Fluorescent Fixtures
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions