Recessed Troffer, T8,58W, 120-277V
- Item# 6CGA6
- Mfr. Model# 2SP8 G 2 32 A12 MVOLT GEB10PS
- Catalog Page# 451
- UNSPSC# 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Fixture Type Lens
- Lamp Type T8
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4WW60
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Fixture Wattage 58W
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Electronic Program Start
- Description/Special Features 2 x 4, Acrylic Diffuser, Use with Controls
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp Included No
- Lamp Color Temp. 4100K
- Height 3-3/4"
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High-gloss, White Baked Enamel
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified
- Series SP8
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.