Recessed Troffer, F32T8,59W, 120-277V
- Item # 5YA50
- Mfr. Model # PM3 G B 2 32 8LD MVOLT GEB10IS
- Catalog Page # 451
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T8
- Troffer Style Parabolic
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 1 ft. x 4 ft.
- Dimmable No
- Max. Fixture Wattage 59.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4WW60
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Height 7-1/4"
- Length 48"
- Width 12"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Electronic Instant Start
- Description/Special Features Silver 8-Cell Low Iridescent, Grid Trim Type and Static (No Air Function, Matching Appearance)
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp Included No
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High-gloss, White Baked Enamel
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified
- Includes Grid Trim Type And Static (No Air Function, Matching Appearance)
- Series PM3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.