Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For 4 Lamp T8, 3500K, Lumens 4000, Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Item # 48LU30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2BLT4 40L ADP LP835
- Catalog Page # 434
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 4 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Dimmable Yes
- Lumens 4000
- Color Temp. 3500K
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Max. Fixture Wattage 34.0
- Lumens Per Watt 116.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 23-3/4"
- Fixture Width 47-3/4"
- Fixture Height 2-13/32"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Design Architectural Troffer
- Fixture Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards CSA, DLC
- Includes Integrated LEDs
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 4 Lamp T8
- Emergency Back Up Battery No
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.