- Item # 1THU8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2RT5 28T5 MVOLT GEB95 LPM841P
- Catalog Page # 454
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T5
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 4 ft.
- Dimmable No
- Max. Fixture Wattage 58.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2EAJ6
- Lamp Watts 28W
- Height 3-1/8"
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Electronic Program Start
- Description/Special Features Acrylic Prismatic Refractor, 0.95 Ballast Factor and Lamped with 4100K Lamp
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Color Temp. 4100K
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High-gloss, White Baked Enamel
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified
- Includes Lamps
- Series 2RT5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.