6" Dimmable LED Can Light Retrofit Kit; Lumens: 600, Voltage: 120, Watts: 8
- Item# 6ECH1
- Mfr. Model# REAL6 D6MW 600L 30k .60SC ESL U
- Catalog Page# 570
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Can Light Retrofit Kit
- Nominal Size 6"
- Watts 8
- Lumens 600
- Lumens Per Watt 80.0
- Voltage 120
- Color Temp. 3000K
- CRI 80
- LED Replacement For 65W INC/16W CFL
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Width 7-1/2"
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Height 6-3/8"
- Length 6-3/8"
- Socket Type Medium
- Kit Contents LED Housing and Trim
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ECH2ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $120.95 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.