40W Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack, 500 Initial Lumens, 1 Lamp(s) Supported, Steel Housing Material
- Item # 2XLE7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EI500 M12
- Catalog Page # 423
- UNSPSC # 55121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 40
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems T12,T8
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 500
- Housing Material Steel
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 9-3/8"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Height 1"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 1
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Standards UL Listed, Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Illumination
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.