Light, LED, 196W, Lumens 13000, Symmetric
- Item# 4ZDA3
- Mfr. Model# CSX1 LED60C 1000 40K T5M MVOLT SPA DDBXD
- Catalog Page# 591
- UNSPSC# 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Area Light
- Watts 146
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens Per Watt 82.0
- Lumens 12,014
- Fixture Height 5-3/4"
- Fixture Width 18-1/2"
- Fixture Length 23-1/2"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type 5
- Mounting Square Pole
- CRI 67
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Temp. Range -40 to 40 Degrees C
- Description/Special Features Integral Surge Protection
- Standards IP66, UL Listed For Wet Locations
- LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.