LED Undercabinet Lighting,18 In,Wht
- Item # 39F141
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UCLD 18IN 30K 90CRI SWR WH M4
- Catalog Page # 456
- UNSPSC # 39111515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Undercabinet Lighting
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Housing Color White
- Color Temp. 3000K
- CRI 83
- Length 18"
- Width 3-5/8"
- Height 1"
- Lumens 377
- Lumens Per Watt 44.0
- Watts 8.6
- Voltage 120VAC
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Linkable Yes
- Connection Plug-In or Hard Wired
- Cord Length No Cord
- Switch Style Rocker
- Switch Action On/Off
- Temp. Range 0 to 104 Degrees F
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Includes 13" Connector Cord, 1-7/8" End Row Connector
- Standards C/UL
- Warranty 5 Years
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.