6" LED Recessed Down Light Housing for New Construction, IC, Non-IC Max. Wattage
- Item # 31A124
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L7XLED T24 SDT 277V U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Recessed Down Light LED Recessed Down Light Housing
- Nominal Aperture Size 6"
- Fixture Type - Recessed Down Light New Construction
- IC Rating - Recessed Down Light IC, Non-IC
- Voltage - Recessed Down Light 277VAC
- Ceiling Type - Recessed Down Light Flat Ceiling
- Length 15
- Height 6-7/8"
- Width 13-7/8"
- Light Technology LED
- Ceiling Opening Required - Recessed Down Light 7"
- Item LED Recessed Down Light Housing
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.