High Bay Fixtures, MH PS Protected, 400 W
- Item # 3JWJ4
- Mfr. Model # THD 400MP A15 TB SCWA LPI
- Catalog Page # 464
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Fixture
- Fixture Technology MH
- Fixture Specific Type HID High Bay
- Fixture Wattage 452
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Height 19-1/2"
- Fixture Width 14-1/8"
- Fixture Length 14-1/8"
- Reflector Type Open
- Fixture Mounting Height 25 to 45 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.7
- Light Distribution Adjustable With Multi-Position Legs
- Fixture Reflector Material Anodized Spun Aluminum
- Bulb Included Yes
- Fixture Ambient Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Fixture Mounting Type Surface Pendant
- Fixture Finish Gloss
- Ballast Housing Die-Cast Aluminum
- Suggested Bulb Item No 6XV25
- Fixture Socket Type EX39 Protected Mogul
- Metal Halide Start Type Protected Pulse Start
- Standards CSA, UL Damp Location
- Ballast Type Super Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Fixture Series THD
- Fixture Mounting Location Suspended
- Dimmable No
- Required Bulb Type PMH
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Fixture Mounting Included No
- UL Listing UL Damp Location
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.