Heavy Duty Fluorescent Fixture, Non-Apertured Reflector Type, 32W Lamp Watts
- Item # 40L064
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TAFST 2 32 MVOLT 1/4 GEB10IS PAF
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height Up to 25 ft.
- Light Distribution Medium
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Standards Class P, HPF, Non PCB, UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Linear Low Bay
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 128.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 32.0
- Fixture Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss Baked White Enamel
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Number of Light Bars 4
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Lamp Type - Fixtures F32T8
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. F32T8/SPX41/ECO
- Fixture Length 99-39/64"
- Fixture Width 13-3/8"
- Fixture Height 6-5/8"
- Reflector Type Non-Apertured
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Instant Start Electronic
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 25 Degrees C
- Fixture Mounting Type Surface or Suspended Pendant
- Metal Gauge 20
- Channel Connector Snap in Turret Housing
- Channel Width 13.375
- Fixture Series TAFST
- Description/Special Features Heavy Duty Turret Industrial, Tandem
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40L065LITHONIA LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.