Bullet Fldlght, Metal Halide, 1500W, 480V
- Item # 5YB57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TV 1500M N5 480 HSG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights Bullet Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.0
- Max. Fixture Wattage 1500.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights Cross Arm
- Fixture Rated Life 5000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Bronze
- Light Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 23-1/2"
- Fixture Length 10-5/8"
- Fixture Width 31-1/2"
- Coverage 25 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Magnetic Ballast
- Fixture Voltage 480
- IP Rating - Fixtures 65
- Lamp Included No
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Metal Halide
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Universal
- Series TV
- Socket Type Mogul
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL Listed for Wet Location
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. MVR1500/U
- Viewing Angle Mounted
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.