Floodlight, Metal Halide, 250W, 120 to 277V
- Item # 3JXA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TFL 250M TA2 TB SCWA LPI
- Catalog Page # 459
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights General Purpose Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.5
- Max. Fixture Wattage 250.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights Yoke
- Fixture Rated Life 5000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Bronze
- Light Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 16-1/8"
- Fixture Length 15-3/4"
- Fixture Width 6-1/8"
- Coverage 42 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Pulse Start, Wet Location
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- IP Rating - Fixtures 65
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Metal Halide
- Light Distribution Medium Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Universal
- Series TFL
- Socket Type Mogul
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Standard, NOM Certified, Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. MVR250/VBU/PA
- Viewing Angle Mounted
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.