Area Light, Dk Brz, Type III, Sqr Pole, 91W
- Item# 22EL97
- Mfr. Model# DSX0 LED 40C 700 50K T3M MVOLT SPA DDBXD
- Catalog Page# 591
- UNSPSC# 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Area Light
- Watts 91
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Lumens Per Watt 111.0
- Lumens 9776
- Fixture Height 7"
- Fixture Width 13"
- Fixture Length 26"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type III
- Mounting Square Pole
- CRI 67
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Temp. Range -40 to 40 Degrees C
- Includes Mounting Arm
- Description/Special Features Parking Lot Use
- Standards UL
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 250W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.