75W Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack, 600 to 700 Initial Lumens, 1 or 2 Lamp(s) Supported, Thermoplas
- Item # 5YA45
- Mfr. Model # PS600QD MVOLT M12
- Catalog Page # 439
- UNSPSC # 26111710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 75
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems Biax, T5, T5HO, T8, T8HO, T12
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 600 to 700
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 9-1/2"
- Width 2-3/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 1 or 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Linear Fluorescent Battery Pack
- Lamp Length Supported 4 ft. to 8 ft.
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Standards UL Listed, Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Illumination
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.