7-1/2" x 4-3/8" x 8" 13 Watt LED Wall Pack, Bronze
- Item# 35FT23
- Mfr. Model# OLWX1 LED 13W 50K DDB
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Wall Pack
- Watts 13
- Lumens 1289
- Lumens Per Watt 94.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Fixture Height 8"
- Fixture Width 4-3/8"
- Fixture Length 7-1/2"
- Housing Finish Bronze
- Fixture Lens Material Tempered Glass
- Series OLWX
- CRI 83
- Housing Material Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Light Distribution Normal
- Recommended Mounting Height 10 to 15 ft.
- Description/Special Features Zero Uplight and Qualifies as a Nighttime Friendly Product
- Standards UL/DLC
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.