670 Lumens LED Outdoor Stake Light, LED Replacement For 150W INC/41W-45W CFL
- Item # 20JP17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OSTLLED 120 P BL
- Catalog Page # 461
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Outdoor Stake Light
- Watts 9
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Lumens Per Watt 81.0
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 15-1/4"
- Fixture Width 4"
- Fixture Height 4"
- Mounting Ground
- Light Distribution Narrow Flood
- Lumens 670
- Housing Material Aluminum
- CRI 75
- Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Fixture Lens Material Glass
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards UL
- Special Features Dusk to Dawn Photocell That Automatically Turns Light On At Dusk and Off At Dawn
- Includes 3 ft. Power Cord and Plug
- LED Replacement For 150W INC/41W-45W CFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.