LED Area Light, Replacement for 100W HPS/MH, 120 to 277V, 6433 Lumens, 64.0 Max. Wattage
- Item # 48FP78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LNH2 LU5 MVOLT R5 BA
- Catalog Page # 456
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- LED Replacement For 100W HPS/MH
- Item - Area and Roadway Fixtures Area and Roadway Fixtures
- Light Technology LED
- Mounting - Area and Roadway Fixture Adjustable Slipfitter for 1-5/8" or 2-3/8" O.D. Pipe
- Max. Fixture Wattage 64.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lumens 6433
- Lumens Per Watt 101.0
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Light Distribution - Roadway and Area Fixtures Type V
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Housing Color Silver
- Fixture Height 17"
- Fixture Width 12-3/4"
- Fixture Length 14-3/8"
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Solar Powered No
- Color Rendering Index 70.0
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Includes NEMA Photocontrol Receptacle
- Standards FCC Part 15
- Warranty 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.