55" x 5-3/8" x 4-1/4" Corridor and Stairwell Fixture for F32T8 Lamp Type
- Item # 2YMX9
- Mfr. Model # MCW4 2 32 120 GEUS 20GA 1CF9 SNUTZW WWGR
- Catalog Page # 459
- UNSPSC # 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corridor and Stairwell Fixture
- Type Corridor and Stairwell, Electronic Ballast
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Watts 63
- Fixture Wattage 56
- Voltage 120
- Description/Special Features Ultrasonic Stairwell Wall Sensor
- Lens Type Acrylic
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish White
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2ETU3
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Wall Or Ceiling
- Length 55"
- Height 4-1/4"
- Width 5-3/8"
- Standards UL Listed
- Series MCW4
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YMY1ACUITY LITHONIA
Web Price $699.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.