240W Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, 120 to 277VAC Voltage, Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Item # 6CGC6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IBZ 454 WD ACRP IMP
- Catalog Page # 446
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 15 to 40 ft.
- Light Distribution Wide
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Standards UL Listed 1598, CSA 250.0-08 Certified, Damp Locations
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Linear High Bay
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 240.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 54.0
- Fixture Length 48-1/16"
- Fixture Width 13-1/4"
- Fixture Height 2-5/8"
- Fixture Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Number of Light Bars 4
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Reflector Type White
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.33
- Ballast Type Electronic Programmed Rapid Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Surface or Stem
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Dimmable Yes
- Series IBZ
- Description/Special Features Heat Slots, Modular Receptacle
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.