48" x 16" x 4-1/2" Linear High Bay with Narrow Light Distribution
- Item # 2YGH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FGB164454T5HOT1X20U120/2771/4GEUS90MSI36
- Catalog Page # 446
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 15 to 40 ft.
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Standards UL Listed 1598, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-00 Certified, Damp Locations
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Linear High Bay
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 204.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 51.0
- Fixture Length 48"
- Fixture Width 16"
- Fixture Height 4-1/2"
- Fixture Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Number of Light Bars 4
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.2
- Ballast Type Electronic Programmed Rapid Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Suspended or Monopoint
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Dimmable Yes
- Series FGB
- Description/Special Features 360 Degrees Motion Sensor, Uplight
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.