198W Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, 120 to 277VAC Voltage, Suggested Lamp Item No. 4PL16
- Item # 1THL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FGB24 6 32 T1X20U 120/277 2/3 GPHPMSI360
- Catalog Page # 462
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 6
- Lamp Type T8
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4PL16
- Fixture Wattage 198W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Description/Special Features 360 Degrees Motion Sensor, Uplight
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Height 4-3/4"
- Light Distribution Task
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Mounting Height 15 to 40 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1
- Lamp Watts 28W
- Ballast Type Electronic Programmed Start
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Material 22 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Mounting Ceiling or Suspended
- Series FGB
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed 1598, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-00 Certified, Damp Locations
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5XY82ACUITY LITHONIA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.