120/277V Incandescent Emergency Light, 12.0W, Tan Steel, Lead Calcium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 4PG97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELT125 LB
- Catalog Page # 438
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 12.0
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Steel
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Tan
- Battery Chemistry Lead Calcium
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 125
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 9"
- Length 18"
- Height 12"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Mounting Wall
- Optional Guard 4PG68
- Optional Remote Head 3EU32, 3EU31, 3EU35, 4LB95, 4PG63, 4PG72, 4PG77, 5TP35, 5TP37
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Push Button
- Standards OSHA Illumination Standards, UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC, UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7D463LITHONIA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.