14" x 12" x 5" 49 Watt LED Wall Pack, Dark Bronze
- Item # 53XH36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KAXW LED P2 50K R3 MVOLT DDBXD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Wall Pack
- Watts 49
- Lumens Per Watt 127.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Fixture Height 5"
- Fixture Width 12"
- Fixture Length 14"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Series KAXW
- CRI 70
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Light Distribution Type III
- Recommended Mounting Height 8 to 25 ft.
- Standards CSA Certified, Wet Location Listed
- IP Rating 66
- Includes Surface Mounting Bracket
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.