14 to 215W Fluorescent Emergency Ballast, 1450 to 3500 Initial Lumens, 1 or 2 Lamp(s) Supported, Ste
- Item # 33L664
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PS3000 M3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Lighting Ballast
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 14 to 215
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems Quad-Tube
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 1450 to 3500
- Housing Material Steel
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 15-3/8"
- Width 5.63"
- Height 2"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 1 or 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
- Standards UL listed. Meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (current Life Safety Code), NEC and OSHA Illumination standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.