Push Button Wireless Wall Switch, CFL, Incandescent, LED Light Technology, 1-Pole, White
- Item # 30ZX10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPODMR WR WH
- Catalog Page # 471
- UNSPSC # 39121541
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless Wall Switch
- Switch Type - Motion Sensing and Dimming 1-Pole
- Light Technology CFL, Incandescent, LED
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless RF, 902.0 MHz
- Switch Style - Motion Sensing and Dimming Push Button
- Number of Gangs 1
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 277VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED)
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Use With - Motion Sensing and Dimming Acuity Lithonia CM WR Sensor
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Description/Special Features Interchangeable Line Power and Load Wires
- Wall Plate Included
- Includes Face Plate
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.