High Pressure Sodium Area and Roadway Lighting Fixtures, 100.0 Max. Fixture Wattage, 120V, Type II
- Item # 5YB45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 115 10S RN 120 R2 DA
- Catalog Page # 455
- UNSPSC # 39111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Area and Roadway Fixtures Area and Roadway Fixtures
- Light Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Mounting - Area and Roadway Fixture Adjustable Slipfitter for 1-5/8" or 2-3/8" O.D. Pipe
- Max. Fixture Wattage 100.0
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Light Distribution - Roadway and Area Fixtures Type II
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Housing Color Gray
- Fixture Length 10"
- Fixture Width 13"
- Fixture Height 27"
- Fixture Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Socket Type Mogul
- Lens Type Drop Acrylic
- Suggested Photocell Item No. LC4521C
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V519
- Series 115
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5YB46LITHONIA LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.