1 or 2 Face LED Exit Sign, White Steel Housing, Red Letter Color
- Item # 4PH13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LX W 3 R
- Catalog Page # 442
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Letter Color Red
- Number of Faces 1 or 2
- Directional Indicators - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Universal Field Selectable Chevrons
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Steel
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Emergency Back Up Battery No
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamp Heads 0
- Lamp Head Light Source - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs No Heads
- Fixture Wattage 3.8
- Depth 2"
- Height 7-7/8"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Exit Sign
- Background Color White
- Mounting Universal
- Letter Size 3/4" Stroke x 6" High
- Optional Guard 4YFV2
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards UL, NFPA 101, NEC(R), OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.