1 Face LED Exit Sign with Emergency Lights, White Steel Housing, Red Letter Color
- Item # 2XLF9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LHXNY W 1 R
- Catalog Page # 442
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Letter Color Red
- Number of Faces 1
- Directional Indicators - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Universal Field Selectable Chevrons
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Steel
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Battery Chemistry Lead Calcium
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Lamp Head Light Source - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs LED
- Fixture Wattage 12.7
- Depth 4-1/4"
- Height 15-1/2"
- Width 14-1/2"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Exit Sign with Emergency Lights
- Mounting Flush Only
- Operating Temp. Range 60 to 90 Degrees F
- Letter Size 8"
- Optional Guard 4YFV2
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards OSHA, New York Approved, NFPA 101, NEC, UL and UL 924
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.