1.2V, 1Ah Nickel Cadmium Battery
- Item # 2XLD5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELB 1201N
- Catalog Page # 445
- UNSPSC # 26111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery
- Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 1.2
- Capacity - Batteries 1Ah
- For Use With Manufactured Before 1998 Mfr. No. LX S W 3 G 120/277 EL N, LQM S W 3 R 120/277 ELNSD, LE S 1 R 120/277 EL N SD, LE S 2 R 120/277 EL N SD, LE S W 2 R 120/277 ELN SD, LE S W 1 R 120/277 ELN SD, LX W 3 R EL N, LE S 1 R 120/277 EL N, LE S 2 R 120/277 EL N, LE S W 1 R 120/277 EL N, LE S W 2 R 120/277 EL N
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Battery
- Height 1-5/8"
- Width 3/4"
- Depth 11/16"
- Recharge Time 168 hr.
- Rechargeable Up To 7 to 9 yr.
- Terminal Connection Plus-Minus
- Terminal Type Cap and Base
- Includes Wire Harness
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.