10.0W Battery, 1250 Initial Lumens, 1 or 2 Lamp(s) Supported, Thermoplastic Housing Material
- Item # 460J96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PS1055CP M10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 10.0
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems LED
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 1250
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 10-5/8"
- Width 2-11/32"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 1 or 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Battery
- Battery Type Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Standards UL Listed, NFPA101, NEC, OSHA, UL924, CA Title 20 Compliant, UL1310 Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.