Aluminum Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 16 oz.
- Item# 3KUK6
- Mfr. Model# 9005-HT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna-n(Nitril),Cast Iron, Steel, LDPE
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Dispensing Diesel Fuel and Light Oils
- GPM 27
- Ounces per Stroke 16 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 350 CPS
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 10"
- Hose Length 4.5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Steel
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Aluminum
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 53" polyethylene hose
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.