Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 4, 8, 12 or 16 oz.
- Item # 3KUL1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6009
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Pumping Water Based Liquids and Detergents
- Ounces per Stroke 4, 8, 12 or 16 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Length 8"
- Suction Tube Length 32"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 5/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Polyethylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Adjustable output
- Includes Repair Kit and Restrictor Clips
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BY46DAYTON