PVC Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 28 oz.
- Item # 6PFL1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7028
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material PVC
- Wetted Materials PVC, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- Piston Material PVC
- For Use With For Dispensing Liquids, Detergents, Most Acids, Cholrines, Oils, D-limonene, Waxes, Alkalis, Water, Soaps
- GPM 4
- Max. Pressure 20 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 28 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 650 CPS
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/8"
- Discharge Tube Length 54"
- Hose Length 4.5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 41"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type PVC
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material PVC
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features All PVC Pump with Polyethylene 54" Discharge Hose
- Includes Suction and Discharge Tubing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.