Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 8, 10 or 12
- Item# 3KUL5
- Mfr. Model# P-490S
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- For Use With Lubricants, Detergents and certain Alcohols
- GPM 9
- Ounces per Stroke 8, 10 or 12
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 6"
- Suction Tube Length 36"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Polypropylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 1-1/2" x 2"
- Features Adjustable 8, 10 or 12 oz. Per stroke, Yellow
- Includes Telescopic Intake Tube
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.