Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 2, 4, 6 or 8 oz.
- Item# 3KUL9
- Mfr. Model# 6008
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polyethylene, Polypropylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Pumping Water Based Liquids and Detergents
- Ounces per Stroke 2, 4, 6 or 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Length 8"
- Suction Tube Length 32"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 5/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Polyethylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Adjustable output
- Includes Repair Kit and Restrictor Clips
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BY45DAYTON
Price $14.00 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.