Polyethylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Siphon, Ounces per Stroke: 6 oz.
- Item# 3KUA8
- Mfr. Model# 4005K W/BARCODE LBL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Siphon
- Housing Material Polyethylene
- Wetted Materials High Density Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Dispensing Liquids Compatible with Polyethylene
- GPM 5
- Ounces per Stroke 6 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 650 CPS
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 48"
- Suction Tube Length 34"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polyethelene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Heavy Duty Bellows for Longer Life
- Includes Heavy Wall, 4' Discharge Hose for Rough Use
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.